- A third highly prospective drill target, the ‘Cap Anomaly’, identified 1.6 kilometres north of the Trench Anomaly.
- Textbook geophysical signature of a buried metal-rich porphyry system.
- 800m wide resistivity high capping a 400m wide strong chargeability core.
- Strong changeability anomaly coincident with a complementary resistivity low.
- An overlapping Cu, Mo, Bi, Pb and Zn soil geochemical anomaly.
Troubadour Resources Inc. (TSX.V: TR) is a public copper and gold explorer centered in one of Canada’s most prolific copper belts in British Columbia, Canada.
Our flagship project, The Amarillo Property consists of 7 mineral claims covering 4,178 hectares and is located in the heart of a major mining district. The project is located 30km West of Peachland, with access along the Peachland FSR logging road from Highway 97.
Managed by an experienced team consisting of youthful and seasoned professionals with proven track records as mine finders.
To become the next major copper discovery in Canada.
With proven track records as mine finders and with the corporate goal of becoming the next major copper discovery in Canada.
HIGH-GRADE 0.87% COPPER*
Historic trench sampling indicates the potential for near-surface, high-grade copper: 0.87% copper over 125 m*.
Amarillo project is located in southwestern, BC, Canada. An established mining-friendly district neighbouring current and past producing mining operations with clear path to permitting.
Easy access is along maintained logging roads from highway 97.
Drilling campaign planned for Q4 2018.
ONLY 21 MILLION SHARES
Tight share structure with only 21 million shares outstanding (38 million fully diluted).
[*Source: Philip, R.H.D. 1967; EMPR Assessment Report 01141 and Sutherland, Ian G. 1978; EMPR Assessment Report 07790.]