- Maiden drill program commenced at 100% owned Amarillo Project located approximately 30 kilometres west of the town of Peachland.
- The 2,000 metre drill program will focus on the Trench Anomaly that the Company believes to be the location of a historic trench, which was sampled in the 1960s and returned grades of 0.87% copper over a 125 metre length (1).
- Key Highlights of the Trench Anomaly:
- Textbook geophysical signature of a buried metal-rich porphyry system;
- Strong chargeability anomaly coincident with a complementary resistivity low;
- An overlapping Cu, Mo, Bi, Pb and Zn soil geochemical anomaly; and
- Where the geophysical anomaly comes to surface it is coincident with what we believe to be the historic trench location.
(1) Trench Data Source: Philip, R.H.D. 1967; EMPR Assessment Report 01141 and Sutherland, Ian G. 1978; EMPR Assessment Report 07790. Historical information is presented for historical reference only and cannot be relied upon as the Company’s QP, as defined under NI 43-101, has not prepared nor verified the historical information.