- Troubadour provides an update on the Company’s ongoing activities during its due diligence period as part of its right to acquire a 100% interest in the Privateer Gold Property.
- The Company’s geologists have conducted an initial site visit of the property to confirm drill collar, portal and access locations, and have taken selective check samples to validate analytical results.
- Surespan Construction crews are at site rehabilitating existing access roads and constructing a series of new roads.
- The network of roads is designed to provide unprecedented access to the highly prospective exploration targets while improving access to areas hosting the pronounced 2017 and 2018 drill results.
- Troubadour is in a unique historic position with control over the majority of Zeballos gold mining camp’s sites of past production and all the prospective unexplored intervening land.
- The first steps towards unlocking the value hidden there is to:
- Develop an integrated model of the historical workings and geological data, which has never been performed, to extrapolate high priority target areas; and
- Establish a road network to access all the prominent target areas, which has never been developed, in preparation of a comprehensive drill program.
Both of these initial pursuits are well underway.
PRIVATEER GOLD PROJECT
The Privateer Gold Project is located on Northern Vancouver Island near the town of Zeballos – a gold camp that produced 304,309 ounces of gold(1). 90% of gold production in the camp occurred over only six years (1938 –1943) and limited modern exploration occurred on the property.
AMARILLO COPPER PROJECT
The Amarillo Property consists of 7 mineral claims covering 4,178 hectares and is located in the heart of a major mining district. The project is located 30km West of Peachland, with access along the Peachland FSR logging road from Highway 97.
Managed by an experienced team consisting of youthful and seasoned professionals with proven track records as mine finders.
(1)Hanson and Sinclair, Geological Fieldwork 1982 Summary, Province of British Columbia Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources
A Canadian mining exploration company with a proven track record of success as mine finders.
LOI Signed to acquire the high-grade gold Privateer Property in the historic Zeballos gold camp and actively exploring the Amarillo copper porphyry target.
The Privateer Gold Project is located on Northern Vancouver Island near the town of Zeballos. The Amarillo Copper Project is located 10km to the South of the past producing Brenda Mine 30km west of the town of Peachland.
The Privateer Gold and Amarillo Copper Projects are road accessible and are able to be explored year-round.
ONLY 21 MILLION SHARES
Attractive share structure with only 21 million shares outstanding (37 million fully diluted).