Welcome to Troubadour Resources Inc.
Troubadour Mobilizes Field Crews to Amarillo Project, Southwestern B.C.
- Troubadour Resources Inc. is pleased to announce it has mobilized field crews to its 100% owned Amarillo Cu-Au Porphyry project in southwestern B.C. (“Amarillo”).
- The planned field work will consist of prospecting, geochemical sampling, geological mapping and a drone survey over high priority areas to further define drill targets for a follow-up exploration drill program commencing in the coming weeks.
- The Amarillo remains the Troubadour’s flagship project and will be the focus of the Company’s exploration efforts for the foreseeable future.
- Mapping and prospecting to be conducted in this phase of work will focus on the Trench and Cap anomalies, which will be priority targets for the forthcoming follow-up drill program.
- The goal of the current field work is to further refine the drill targets and gain a better understanding of the significance of certain near surface geophysical anomalies.
TROUBADOUR RESOURCES INC. (TSX.V: TR) (OTCQB: TROUF) is a public Canadian mining exploration company focused on copper in British Columbia, Canada.
AMARILLO COPPER PROJECT
The Amarillo Property consists of 7 mineral claims covering 4,178 hectares and is located in the heart of a major mining district. The project is located 30km West of Peachland, with access along the Peachland FSR logging road from Highway 97.
Managed by an experienced team consisting of youthful and seasoned professionals with proven track records as mine finders.
(1)Hanson and Sinclair, Geological Fieldwork 1982 Summary, Province of British Columbia Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources