Recent News: Troubadour to Resume and Expand Drilling at the Copper, Molybdenum, Gold Amarillo Project, Southwestern B.C.
- Troubadour is pleased to provide an update on the planning and timing of the Company’s resumption and expansion of drilling at its 100% owned Amarillo Project
- The Company has submitted an amendment to its current exploration permit to the Ministry of Energy and Mines to allow for continued drill testing of multiple additional high priority targets on the Amarillo Property.
- Assays from the initial four-hole drill program completed in late 2018 are pending, but based on the magnitude of the hydrothermal alteration, sulphide mineralization and structural features observed in the initial round of drilling, an expansion of the drilling program is warranted, and drill pad locations have been determined and applied for to further test the highly prospective Trench Chargeability Anomaly.
- Amended drill pad locations were also included in the amended permit submission to allow the Company to increase the scale of the program by drill testing other high priority exploration targets previously defined on the property.
- Once drill core assay data is received by the Company it will aid in further refinement of the exploration plan.
- The Company is fully funded to resume drilling by late February /early March and complete up to an additional 1,500 metres of drilling in four to six drill holes prior to spring breakup.