Amarillo Property Exploration Update:
- The company is in receipt of assay results from its initial four-hole, 1,341 meter drill program.
- Drilling returned anomalous copper values within 100m of surface that are coincident with anomalous surface grab samples and is also in alignment with moderate to strong chargeable bodies.
- The character and scale of propylitic alteration that is associated with anomalous Copper values is consistent with the nearby past-producing Brenda Mine and supports the interpretation that the recent drilling is within the peripheral zones of a larger mineralizing porphyry system.
- Drill testing to date is limited and this targeted area of the property remains highly prospective with the results directing future drilling towards the more pronounced mineral vectors.
- Drill hole AMAR18-004 is of particular interest and contained the most encouraging copper values and alteration and was drilled down slope away the strongest chargeability response in this portion of the extensive 1km Trench Anomaly.
- The Company is using this information to help guide us in selecting targets for a follow-up drill program planned for the coming months in addition to the other high-value exploration targets outside of the Trench Anomaly zone.